Hammar New Zealand
History in brief
Please visit our Group website,
www.hammar.eu/company, for the Hammar Group history.
– Hammar NZ obtains redress and wins a patent infringement case against another NZ sideloader manufacturer.
- 5-7 March, Hammar NZ participates in the Transport and Heavy Equipment Expo in Hamilton “THE EXPO” again and now even bigger.
- Hammar NZ moves to larger premises at 3 Glasgow Avenue in Manukau, a step to also getting closer to the Auckland customers and to be able to provide better and quicker service.
- Charlie Herewini, one of the staff from the workshop, is appointed Key Account Manager.
- Hammar NZ participates in the Transport and Heavy Equipment Expo in Hamilton “THE EXPO”
– Hammar NZ delivers the first 45’ sideloader in New Zealand complying with NZTA road regulations.
- Hammar NZ doubles its production area.
- The 20th new HAMMAR™ is delivered to Lawson Transport in Auckland.
- Johan Eliassons contract with Hammar Group ends and Fred Sandberg is appointed new MD.
Hammar NZ moves in to larger locations at 345 Great South Road, Takanini
- Johan Eliasson, one of the staff members in Sweden is appointed MD for Hammar NZ and moves out to NZ to set up the new company and Hammar New Zealand is established.
- Hammar decides to establish its own subsidiary to get closer to the New Zealand transport industry and Hammar New Zealand Limited is incorporated.
- Hammar Maskin AB represented in New Zealand through agent Fruehauf Trailers Ltd.
- Hammar Maskin AB is represented in New Zealand through agent Maxwell Rotors Ltd.